At Clara Jewellery our returns policy is a refund or exchange when you return your item within 30 days of receiving it. To return an item please email first to Info@clarajewellery.ie and then ship the item back in the original packaging, keeping your proof of postage.
Please follow these simple steps to return your purchase to us.
- To return an item please contact us at email@example.com and then ship the item back in the original packaging to Clara Jewellery, 25U The Prism Complex, Ballymount Court Business Centre, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, D12 E521, Ireland keeping your proof of postage. Shipping costs for returned packages are the customer’s responsibility.
- We would advise registering the package. We cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
- We will notify you once we receive your package and provided the piece is in its original condition, we will process the exchange / refund immediately.
- Jewellery that is personalised for you with initials or any stamping is non -returnable and non-refundable.
- We cannot accept return of Ogham rings or pieces that have been personalised with your engraving.
- For hygiene reasons there is no exchange on earrings.
- It is important to choose the correct ring size as each piece is custom made upon order and in some cases, rings cannot be sized.
- Refunds will be made to the original method of payment and may take up to 7 days to show on your account.
- Shipping and handling is not refundable.
- International duties and taxes that have been paid on receiving an item cannot be refunded by Clara Jewellery.